Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Shoot Reflection




1. One thing that I struggled with during the first prompt shoot was really trying to capture the Bowie aspect of it all. Bowie is such a big and diverse school so I didn't know how to capture it in a picture. 

2. I was very focused on how to make sure the person looking at my photographs would know what I wanted to take the picture of. I want the viewer to know what I'm thinking. What my subject is, and how I did this is I made sure my camera was focused on the thing I wanted it to be on. 

3. I found myself mid-shoot moving my body to get that perfect or solid background, so that I could have the best picture I could possibly take. 

4. I would like to think that every picture I took has shown at least on rule of photography, but I still couldn't tell you what the one that is supposed to be bowie is showing. I could probably fix that, but I like that picture sooo deal with it. 😛😇🤠

5. I would like to shoot the "Happy" prompt again, because there are just so many things that come to my mind when you bring up the word happy. there are just endless things that make different people happy. It also might be that I'm a normally optimistic person and I like happy things. 

6. Even though I like all the prompts we got I was wishing that this week we could do a some prompts like sad, dark, and groggy pictures. The reason I'm putting this out there is, because its rainy this week and I think that would really help with the whole sad vibes.


 I positive commented on the metal picture and the Happy picture. 
 I constructively commented on the Bowie prompted picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment