Thursday, September 6, 2018

2012 Winners

Trust Fall


1.I think her face is really hilarious, thats why I picked this specific work. 
2.This image shows simplicity, but not entirely. If all you saw was the girl falling you would be slightly freaked out by the picture so the photographer had to show the people down below who are gonna catch her.

Edge of the Word


1.I really love the sunset in this photo, and I think the silhouette is magnificent. 
2.This representation has a great example of balance in between his legs there is a triangle. 


HOW I WILL DO IT 

I could take pictures like these by the football fields or on the stairwells or possibly a classroom. 
I could create pictures like this in any 2nd floor classroom, maybe a A hall class.
I will accomplish great pictures such as these by moving my body to get a good angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment