Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Great B+W p.3

1. I really like how Imogen Cunningham capture the beauty of the flowers. I picked her, because she took pictures of some famous people too. 




2. 

I see tall buildings, and lots of cars. I also see lots of windows in the city. 
I smell gas, the sewers, and dirty water puddles from the runoff after rain.
I hear dogs barking, people walking to and from wherever they'll go, laughter from some inside joke from people sitting at a cafe near by.  
I taste the sweet-and-sour air. 
I feel the cities restlessness, my fingertips buzzing with excitement thinking about all the picture opportunities I'll have.



I see the trees and forest around me.
I smell grass, the trees creating the freshest air. 
I hear dripping of water off the grass, and the birds chirping their morning song. 
I taste the springs clean water. 
I feel the calmness wash over me, and i am one with myself in this moment.   

3. I like doing this blog, because I feel most myself when I just type and listen my music while I post the photos I take. Plus, it's way easier to receive feedback on my photos with a simple comment. (good or bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment