Thursday, September 6, 2018

Pre Academic Shoot


The Story


This picture is the one that really grabbed me, because I can visualize my own scenario. Imagine this, a large class spending one day of fun playing with the large tarp that we used all the time in elementary. Flying in the air looking for the joy that they once had as a little kid. 
Action & Emotion


I really like this picture, because of the pure happiness that you can see spread across her face. They are probably at some field trip to a butterfly center. While the photographer really captured the moment with the angel and her smile. 

Filling the Frame


I really appreciate this photo, because it's so cool how you can see the sparks flying in the darkness. Not to forget the awesome the helmets are with the flaming skull. Even better yet, it's not just one student welding, but 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment