Friday, September 14, 2018

Academic Shoot Reflection

Academic Shoot Reflection 

1. I really struggled with getting my friends to stay out of the pictures, and stay focused on their school assignments
2. Sometimes I would have to manually zoom into the photos if I didn't want one person on the edge of the photo in the final product. 
3. I would make sure that people were comfortable with me taking picture by reading their behavior(without asking) and I need to get people not to look at me while I'm trying to take a good picture. 
4. I was pretty good at moving my body to get the shoots I wanted so I will do that again. 
5. The Rule of thirds is definitely the easiest rule to achieve.
6. The balance rule is gonna be hard to capture without thinking too much about the picture instead of just taking it. 
7. The balance rule is the one I struggle with the most, but if I think long enough I'm sure I could understand it. 

I went to Emma's blog and I really liked how clear the picture was. I liked how she really moved her body to get the pictures she wanted. one thing I would improve about the 3rd picture is just take a picture of one person instead, because I'm not certain who the main focus is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment