Tuesday, March 5, 2019

My First Interview



☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ STUDENT OF THE MONTH ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
THE STUDENT IS JACKSON MENDEZ

Questions


1. How do you feel?
"I feel delighted and honored to be student of the month"
2. Do you think you deserve to be Student of the Month?
"I'll tell you what partner. I feel like i deserve this position."
3. What have you done to get where you are?
"well uh listen here feller. I uh I milked the cows. I uh. I studied...And I uh I uh I uh did my homework"
4. Do you think you are a good role model for younger kids?
"as good as Obama. And good as Mr. Bulldog
5. Do you think this hurts others who don't get picked and decrease their confidence?
"No they can try better later."
6. Do think this helps students work harder to get student of the month?
*puts up blood signs**and other gang signs* "Yuh. it works."
7. How do you parents feel about this?
"Well you see my dad left me when I was .uh. Five So my mom is very happy."
8. Can you be a student of the month more than once?
"Yes I can. It's light work. You heard me"
9. Do you think some students have gotten this award and not wanted it?
I do think that some kids have, because I'm one of them.
10. Do you think this is a healthy for the students?
Yes very very Healthy.
11. Do you think other school should do this?
"It should help the kids to work harder to achieve their goals." 
12. Do other kids say this award is nerdy, and have you ever been made fun of for being smart?
"Yes 've been bullied my whole life."
13. Are you a athlete at JBHS, and if so what sports do you play?
"I'm a male cheerleader."
14. What is your future career?
"I will be a McDonald's manager."
15. Do you plan on going to college?
yes I hope I make it there IOn know bro."
16. Where do you plan on going after High School?
"i plan to go to college and be a store manager"
17. Are you apart of any clubs or extra sports in school or outside of school?
 "i am apart of the harry potter and anime , and gamer club"
18. What is your favorite class?"
" i really enjoy science "
19. What is your least favorite class?
" i really dislike math "
20. Do you think you earned to be student of the month and why?
"I think i earned student of the month for all the hard work i put in and all the ours i spent   get tutoring and making sure i learned well , it was very hard being off the farm."

No comments:

Post a Comment