Thursday, October 4, 2018

Alfred Eisenstaedt

1. The reason I choose this photo is, because I know where this photo came from. It makes me really happy that after the long hard war they got to come home to their loves, and spend their time being happy. 
2. This photo was taken around the time the WW2 had ended, and all the soldiers had just come home to New York. The energy in Time Square was so vibrant and beautiful. So naturally this photographer had to get one good picture, but he didn't know that it would be so ionic. 
3. I found out that this photo was not planned at all. This photographer just happened to be at the right place at the right time. 
4. I picked this picture, because is made me feel at peace. Ican imagine myself standing right there, and I wish I could be there.
5.Alfred Eisenstaedt was born on December 6, 1898 in Dirschau, Poland. Sadly, passed away in 1995, but lived to have a Amazing career where he met so many incredible people who shaped our countries culture. He went to Humboldt University of Berlin, that is where he studied photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment